Cherish your dreams and follow your passions...they are the guiding hands of your heart.

Baby Clements

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 16

Random Thoughts & News

My new blog redesign is complete and I'm very excited about it.  Thanks again Faith
On Friday I had an appointment with my Orthopedic surgeon.  I received another cortisone shot in my knee and was told that my only option left for my knee is complete knee replacement surgery.  I also have a cyst on my wrist that is wrapped around my artery that has to be removed as well.  Since my symptoms are similar to Carpel Tunnel symptoms I will be having a nerve test to find out if my surgery will be to just remove the cyst or if I will also have Carpel Tunnel surgery as well.  The only difference will be the size of the incision - either 4 or 6 inches.  Now the worst part is it is on my left hand...and guess who is left handed.  None of the news that I received on Friday was what I really wanted to hear.

On a better note, I finally got my car back.  Several weeks ago I had an unfortunate collision with a deer.  I knew they could cause some damage but I guess I never really realized how much until now.  Funny thing is that David was hunting when it happened and I was the one that killed a deer.  So far the score is - Ashley 1 and David 0.  LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment