Cherish your dreams and follow your passions...they are the guiding hands of your heart.

Baby Clements

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 7

New Year's "Goal"

Welcome to my new blog!  This is something that I have been hoping to do for a while now.  However, there just never seemed to be time to get it all started.  So, I decided to have a New Year's "Goal" to get a blog setup and start posting.  I say "Goal" because I don't do resolutions.  If I do then it is completely forgotten about by the end of January.  So this is more of a yearly goal instead.


I want to use this blog to post things that are going on with not only me but also my son.  He is growing up so fast and I feel like I sometimes miss some of the best moments.  I have gotten better about taking more pictures. When he was born I took thousands, but as things started getting crazy I noticed I was taking less pictures.  Granted that most of the pictures I take now are on my phone, but that is so much better than no photos at all.


So please be a little patient since my blog is still under construction, but I will have it all up and running shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment