Cherish your dreams and follow your passions...they are the guiding hands of your heart.

Baby Clements

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 9

New Blog Design

I'm very excited to get my blog redesigned.  I'm having "A Design of Faith" design my blog for me.  I looked at her portfolio and was very impressed with her designs. Not to mention she has been a delight to work with.  Thanks Faith!   If I had the time I would like to do that on the side because it looks like it would be tons of fun.  


I would love to do my blog myself but I just don't have the time.  I used to be a software developer so I think it would be lots of fun.  However, I am so obsessive/compulsive that I would spend hours and hours getting it perfect and I really don't have the time to spend feeding my OCD.  I'm super excited about it though, and I can't hardly wait to get it implemented.  So, keep checking in to see what it will look like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment