Cherish your dreams and follow your passions...they are the guiding hands of your heart.

Baby Clements

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 12

Cabin Fever

So it is finally time to get out of the house! I have been at home for a week with a terrible cold and I am ready to get out of the house even if it is to just go to work!!!  However, I have really enjoyed spending some extra time with William! 
 On a brighter note my new blog design is underway. I just can't emphasize how wonderful Faith has been to work with and I so look forward to working with her in the future! She's sort of been my ray of sunshine during my sickness and has given me something fun to look forward to! I really am impressed with her communication. She has asked tons of questions and let me see little previews along the way. Thanks again Faith!

I saw another preview of my blog today and I absolutely LOVE IT!  I'm so excited that I will get to be sharing it with everyone soon!

1 comment: